Lab Synthesis foam adhesive is a sterile, semi-permeable, foam dressing with high absorption capacity and an adhesive border. It maintains a moist environment to enhance the natural healing process and can be removed without residues.
Lab Synthesis foam adhesive is permeable to gas but not to liquids and bacteria. The absorbent layer transfers exudates away from the wound and captures it without leaks or meltdown.
The foam layer supports a high evaporation rate and cushions the wound. The dressing does not adhere to the wound thereby reducing any pain associated with dressing removal preventing trauma to newly formed tissue. Due to the adhesive boarder no secondary dressing is needed.
The acrylic adhesive is very kind to the skin
Lab Synthesis Foam Adhesive 15 x 15cm
• moderately to highly exuding wounds
• up to burns degree 2
• ulcus cruris
• superficial wounds
• suitable for acute wounds
Advantages of TRIGOfoam adhesive:
• high absorption capacity
• no secondary dressing needed due to the adhesive
• does not adhere to the wound
• atraumatic dressing change
• ideal moist wound environment
• bacteria- and moisture-resistant, but gas-permeable